Friday, August 12, 2016

Joker Suicide Squad

JoKeR 
Hello ladies and germs! I've created this new blog to talk more about the products I use and give my review/experience with them! In this picture the most notable things I am using are Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in "I'm Royalty" and Urban Decay's Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette.

In my opinion, Jeffree Star's liquid lipstick is one of the best formulas of liquid lipstick you will ever find. From the first swipe, the pigment is unbelievably opaque. The applicator is also truly unique. It's a doe foot applicator, but it isn't what you find with other brands. It actually feels kind of spongy, and it bends very easily, which makes it easy to trace the shape of your lips. I like to line my lips and get the shape with this applicator, and then it's very easy to fill in. You won't need to layer this, and I would recommend that you don't. If you layer this too much, it can begin to feel thick and might crack. I would also recommend that you moisturize (with balm or a lip scrub) before use, because it can feel drying on your lips if you do not. I always moisturize and have no problems when I do. The liquid to matte finish is beautiful and quick as well - once it's on, it's not going anywhere. To smear it the way I wanted here, I had to use a little fresh from the bottle. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I use a lot of products from this cosmetics line, and they are some of my favorites!

This product retails for $18 at jeffreestarcosmetics.com and beautylish.com. Direct links to this product: JSC Website "Im Royalty"
Beautylish "Im Royalty"

Urban Decay's "Alice Through the Looking Glass" Palette is absolutely beautiful. I used the shades "Hatter" and "Gone Mad" to create this Joker inspired look. The palette is full of highly pigmented shadows with a creamy formula, and they blend like butter. I love every shade, and as an added bonus, the packaging design is absolutely gorgeous. As a fan of makeup and a standing fan of "Alice in Wonderland," this palette made me happy inside!
This product was a limited edition special release for the movie, so there is no guarantee that it will remain available. If you're interested, snap it up! Urban Decay also sells to other outlets such as Ulta Beauty and Sephora.
This product retails for $60 at urbandecay.com. Direct link to this product: Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette

The bow I'm wearing is called "DC Comics The Joker Large Cheer Hair Bow" and comes from hottopic.com. Direct link: Hot Topic DC Joker Cheer Bow

All of the opinions listed are my own, I am not sponsored or paid, and nothing was sent to me. If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave them here! 

My social media:
Facebook: Pretttynerdy
Twitter: Pretttynerdy
Instagram: Pretttynerdy
Youtube: Pretttynerdy

Bis zum nächsten Mal!
RayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment