Monday, September 26, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag - September

Grüße alle!
It's time for my monthly glam bag review! Last month I only reviewed my own bag, but I thought I would try more this time! My best friend also gets this bag every month, so I thought I would review the products she gets as well!


Ipsy Glam Bag Design

This month's theme was "Glamazon." I have to say that I absolutely love the design of this bag! I love the concept, and I love the 1920's look! You can't tell very well from this picture, but its got a metallic sheen and the gold color in the middle is really beautiful. Often times the Ipsy bags I receive have an interesting look and material, which I really love about them!

Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Black

I actually really love this eyeliner! It is a very nice dark black shade that dries shiny, and once it dries, it doesn't move. I smudged at it quite a bit, and it didn't budge until I applied some water. It would come off easily with liquid or oil, so if you have oily skin I would suggest using primer and setting spray to keep it in place. The pen is also designed so that you can draw a thick line or a very fine one, and you can get in some really thin lines if you want to. It glides on super easily, and I love the results of this over all! Just be sure to use your primer! 
My best friend and I both received this product. We received a full size, and it can be found on Eyeko's Website.
Direct link: 
Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner for $20.

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

So this one I didn't try one myself, I had my best friend try it. I was a bit a afraid to be honest, because I have very sensitive skin. I don't think this would be a good product for me for two reasons: my skin is very sensitive, and my lips are pretty plump as it is. She, however, does not have sensitive skin, and her lips aren't very plump. I will say that her lips, while it's not like they went from thinner lips to very plumped lips, did plump a bit after using this, even once the formula was taken off. It obviously wouldn't last forever though, and she would have to keep re-applying to keep them plumped up. The formula has a cherry scent, and she told me that when applied, at first it tingled on her lips. As time went on, it began to sting but she said it was never painful. All in all, the product does what it says it does, but do I recommend it? Not really. Honestly, I would probably just use lip liner to achieve whatever lip shape you're going for.
I received a sample size, but the full size version can be found on Too Faced Cosmetics' Website and wherever Too Faced Cosmetics is sold. 
Direct link: 
Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumper for $22.

NUXE Moisturizing Mask

Very moisturizing, just like it promises! It didn't irritate my skin, it wasn't oily (which is a big plus for me - I have oily skin!), and it did what it said it would! I didn't even need to leave it on for 24 hours to feel its effects. My only qualm would be the odd smell, but it fades quickly and wasn't a huge deal. I was happy that it didn't have a strong smell, anyways - sensitive skin and scents don't mix very well very often! Would I recommend? Yes! It's not a terrible price for what you're getting, and it works really well. Big plus, it says it works for all skin types! Check it out! I received a sample size, but the full size version can be found on Nuxe's Website.
Direct link: 
Nuxe Moisturizer for $25.

Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter

This stuff smells so good. Seriously, it smells amazing. It's a really smooth formula that feels buttery on the lips, and it even tastes great if you get it on your tongue! It really softens your lips and makes them feel moisturized, and it gives off a slight pink tinge. I haven't used it on my cheeks only because my skin usually does not react well to products that have scents, so again I enlisted the help of my friend! The product goes on very easily and since the stick is fairly large, it spreads easily. It's a very nice, soft shade of pink and she said that it feels very moisturizing, so that's a plus! All in all, I definitely recommend! 
I received a sample size, but the full size version can be found on Seraphine Botanical's Website.
Direct link: 
Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter for $24.

Befine Exfoliating Cleanser

This may be my absolute favorite thing that I have ever tried from Ipsy... ever. It is amazing. Seriously. I love everything about it. The scent is wonderful and the exfoliate isn't harsh at all, rather it feels very good to rub it in! It scraped off the dead skin cells and it left my skin feeling smoother than it's felt since I was a baby. I don't know what else to say other than I approve %1000! Definitely recommend! 
I received a sample size, but the full size version can be found on Befine Cosmetics' Website.
Direct link: 
Befine Exfoliating Cleanser for $24.

ulta3 Nail Colour in Sizzling Red

This polish is a beautiful, bright red color and it doesn't chip off! Top that off with the fact that you get a good amount of product for a very low price, and this is a great cheap alternative to buying a bottle of polish at the store! The website only links to a .au page though, so I'm not sure where this product will ship exactly - that to me is the only downfall. I received a full sized product, and it can be found at Ulta3's Website (not to be confused with Ulta!)
Direct link: 
Ulta3 Nail Polish in Sizzling Red for $2.30 - you will have to go to this page and click on this color, which is the fourth row up from the bottom, second in from the right.

IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara in Black

This mascara is fantastic! It doesn't take a lot of product to fan out my lashes and give them length, even on my bottom lashes. The applicator isn't too big or uncomfortable, and this mascara just looks amazing! It also comes off easily and doesn't stick to you like glue! I definitely recommend!
I received a sample size, but the full size version can be found on It Cosmetics' Website and wherever It Cosmetics is sold.
Direct link: 
It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara for $24.

Crown Brush Ombre Angle Brush

This brush feels ah-mazing. It's super soft, and it works really well for carving out a beautiful looking contour! It picks up the product very lightly, so it works really well for controlling the product! The handle isn't too short or long and actually has an interesting feel to it! Not much more to say, but I would definitely recommend this!
I received a regular, full sized product, which can be found on Crown Brush's Website.
Direct link: 
Crown Brush Ombre Angle Brush for $7.99.

Whish Renewing Mud Mask

This mask was very interesting to use! It has a wonderful smell at first, which I went back and forth about, but as it settled on my face it smelled like it did originally, really good! It feels very moisturizing after, not drying, and while in use you can feel that it is tight on the skin, but not uncomfortably so - in fact, it feels really nice! My only real quarrels with this product are the price mark and product amount. I know that I only received a sample, but it wasn't even half full, which was disappointing to say the least. But the fact that at it's full size, which is only 2 oz., it costs $44 is really disappointing. I wouldn't pay that much for this, and I can't recommend that you do, either. The mud mask that I received in last month's bag was actually really good, and if you'd like to check it out, scroll down to last month's review!
I received a sample size, but the full size can be found on Whish's Website and wherever Whish is sold. I know they are sold at Ulta as well.
Direct links: 
Whish Renewing Mud Mask on Whish's Website for $44.
Whish Renewing Mud Mask on Ulta's Website for $44.



All of the opinions listed here are my own, I am not sponsored or paid, and nothing was sent to me for free. If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave them here!

Bis zum nächsten Mal!
RayKay

My social media:




No comments:

Post a Comment