Monday, September 12, 2016

I Survived the Con Part 1: Costumes Galore!


Grüße alle!
First off, the CON. WAS. AMAZING!
How long is it until the next one?!



Oh, right. Boo!

Well Dragon Con, you can count on me next year!
View of Dragon Con below from inside the Marriott Marquis Atlanta
For now, I'm going to show you some awesome pictures from this year! If you've read any of my other Con blog posts, you know that I prepared Cosplay for this year and that Cosplay at Dragon Con is bomb. I actually attended a panel this year that said Dragon Con was like San Diego Comic Con on crack, and they're not wrong! Cosplay is a culture at Dragon Con, and some people Rock the Casbah! 
*WARNING:This post will be absolutely flooded with pictures!*

I'll start by showing you my own Cosplay this year, my friend's Cosplay, and just more awesome people at D-Con!

Anger





Bride of Frankenstein

























Dr. Finkelstein



Myself as Dr. Finkelstein & Erin (my best friend) as Jack Skellington

Miscellaneous Mania! 
(ft. my best friend!)

Erin as Harley Quinn from the "Arkham" game franchise
Erin as Harley Quinn from the "Arkham" game franchise // Photo Credit: flickr.com/photos/marcovercash/

Erin as Harley Quinn from the "Arkham" game franchise & Michael Myers




Erin as Harley Quinn from the "Arkham" game franchise & Deadpool

Erin as Harley Quinn from the "Arkham" game franchise & The Penguin
Erin as Harley Quinn from "Suicide Squad"
Erin as Jack Skellington & a super awesome Rupert Grint look-alike!


Beetlejuice Ghostbuster!






Cosplayers from the CW show "The 100"
















Death-Eaters/Umbridge/Sons of the Harpy for Donald Trump!


The Junk Lady from "Labyrinth"
R2-D2 from "Star Wars" that someone built and it was amazing









The *cutest* Darth Vader ever and R2-D2 from "Star Wars"
Female Kylo-Ren from "Star Wars" that blew my mind!






"R" from "Warm Bodies"

That was just a small sample of what Dragon Con has to offer. Seriously. There are some extremely impressive costumes here (as you can see), and it is mind blowing.

My next Dragon Con post will be some pictures from panels that I went to, but I've got much more coming up so stay tuned! There may or may not be something about Universal Studios Orlando... May or may not...!

Bis zum Nächsten Mal!
RayKay


My social media:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube

Bloglovin'

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here! 

Also, if you see yourself in these pictures and want me to credit you, contact me and I will do so. All pictures were taken by myself or my friends unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment